Our clients and their solutions with SIGNAGELAB.
Česká spořitelna is a leader in the banking industry in the Czech Republic with the largest number of customers. It is a part of the Erste Group based in Vienna and operating in Central and Eastern Europe. The history of Česká spořitelna dates back to 1825.
A complete digital makeover for the largest banking industry network in the region. Intended to engage both customers and non-customers using multiple device types. The goal was to remove all paper-based materials and move to a more environment-friendly and flexible digital signage system. Key factors for the success of the project was scalability over time, ease of use, and ability to remotely and quickly manage devices and content on thousands of various end devices over a widely dispersed geographic area.
SIGNAGELAB successfully integrated the multiple types of professional SoC displays, external players, and android tablets. All devices can now be easily, securely, and remotely managed from company headquarters. Using a secure web browser, tablets can now be locked in a kiosk mode and used to display regulations, current exchange rates, and details on terms and conditions.
Client’s Key Requirements
for SIGNAGELAB CMS:
- Customizable user interface
- Modern and scalable technology
- Support for multiple hardware brands and
- Ability to incorporate previously used displays
under one solution
- Support for SystemOnChip devices
- Flexibility and custom-made apps
- Custom exchange-rate solution
- LG webOS 1.0, 3.0 and 3.2
- Lenovo tablets for customer zones
- BrightSign HD players for older non-SoC displays